Sathya Sai Baba
Sathya Sai Baba is an extraordinary spiritual teacher who was alive in southern India until recently. This page is not intended to introduce him but do read on if interested...
There is a Sathya Sai Baba Group in Cornwall at Marazion, near Penzance.
This page is displayed on the personal web site of Ian Maclean since the Marazion group decided not to operate a web site.
LOOKING FOR SAI in CORNWALL?
Please get in touch if you would like to contact Sai Groups in the area. Local contacts, please let me know if you would like to be included in the list of links on the right.
Especially, do get in touch with me if you would like to be help start a new group in St Ives, where I live.
STOP PRESS: I now live in BATH, Somerset. So we will see what happens there!
- I first went to Puttaparthi in 1978 and was last there in 2000 for the 75th Birthday.
- I have been involved with the Sai Organisation for about 30 years and have helped set up Groups and Centres, helped in the National Management, and played and recorded devotional music for devotees.
- I would love to hear from anyone who would like to know more, or who would like to get involved in work for Sai in any way.
The Meaning of Life
- I always wanted to understand what I am doing on this planet.
- I have found Sai Baba's words the most helpful of any philosophy, religion or spiritual teacher.
- I studied physics and have since found that physics and simple common sense add up to agreeing with the ancient wisdom: that there is actually one being, of which I am made. Calling it Energy, God or Higher Self, etc., is irrelevant - it is simply what everything is made of, including my body, thoughts and consicousness. Atheists usually create a definition of a god which they then say does not exist. They are right! But what do they think they are made of, what are its fundamental qualities and can we experience that of which we are made?